1. It's hard for me to concentrate.
Sodalite. These healing crystals help to clear up both mental and emotional confusion which can prevent concentration.
2. I have a hard time making decisions.
Carnelian: These healing crystals help us to focus on the present, and our current needs.
3. I'd like to be more in touch with angels.
Angelite: These healing crystals help us to be in touch with angels and animal guides, as well as assisting in distant communication with other humans.
4. I have lots of ideas, but I can't seem to materialize them.
Citrine. These healing crystals help us to manifest our ideas so that we can act on them.
Clear Calcite: Sometimes we can't find new answers because we're operating in a framework of old beliefs. These healing crystals help us to change our perspective.
5. I have lots of ideas, but it's difficult for me to express them.
Turquoise: These healing crystals help us to clarify ideas and to express them creatively and to enroll others in helping to make them come true.
6. I have difficulty letting go of old ideas.
Clear quartz: Called the mirror of the soul, These healing crystals help us to see who we truly are, free of limiting ideas and beliefs.
7. I wish I liked myself more.
Rose Quartz: These healing crystals are the stones for self-love, meaning appreciation of yourself, regardless of what you consider to be your shortcomings.
8. It's hard for me to be honest with other people.
Amazonite: These healing crystals are for courage of personal expression.
9. Sometimes I wish I were in a different dimension of reality.
All grounding (black/red) stones help to reestablish a loving connection with the earth dimension. These healing crystals include smoky quartz, hematite, tiger's eye, obsidian, black tourmaline, onyx, and red jasper.
10. I hate my body. I'm too (fat, skinny, short, tall, etc.).
Smoky quartz: Of all the grounding stones, These healing crystals establish the most gentle and loving connection with the body.
11. I never have enough money to satisfy my needs.
Citrine: for using one's individual and unique talents to create abundance.
Chrysoprase: Attracts abundance and helps in success with new ventures
12. I resent what some people have done to me, and find it difficult to forgive them.
Sugilite: These healing crystals are especially effective in working on resentment and anger.
13. I know that I have a limited view of some areas of my life, but I don't know how to gain a broader perspective.
Hawk's Eye: These healing crystals help to provide an "aerial" and more objective viewpoint of one's situation.
14. I often find that other people's moods are contagious, i.e., if someone is sad I find myself feeling sad, too.
Hematite: In ancient times these healing crystals were used as a mirror because of its reflective qualities. It can help you to deflect, rather than absorb, the moods of others.
15. I want to feel more at peace with myself.
Chrysocolla: Its deep blue-green hue soothes and calms the heart. These healing crystals are also considered to be a stone to program for world peace.
16. I feel that I lack imagination.
Aquamarine: These healing crystals, which have been related to the sea, help us to brave the unknown and experience the flow of creativity.
Clear Calcite: Lacking imagination is often the inability to see beyond the (invisible) mental boundaries we've set for ourselves. These healing crystals help us to expand our vision.
17. I'm not in touch with my intuition.
Blue Agate and Malachite: Both of these healing crystals assist in left/right-brain balance. Thus, those who feel stuck in their logical, rational selves can rebalance so that they may hear their intuitive voices.
18. It's hard for me to think logically.
As Blue Agate and Malachite help those who are mostly logical to get in touch with intuition, so mostly intuitive people can use these healing crystals to experience their rational sides. Both stones relate to left/right-brain balance.
19. I find myself getting angry when I have to deal with incompetent people.
Rhodonite: Combining pink, the color for love, with black, for grounding, These healing crystals promote tolerance.
20. I feel stressed out a great deal of the time.
Amethyst: These healing crystals are commonly referred to as nature's tranquilizer. It's also beneficial for those who suffer from insomnia or nightmares.
Amber: These healing crystals help with any kind of emotional turmoil.
Chrysoprase: These healing crystals help to release emotional tension and stress which has lodged in the physical being.
Green Tourmaline: All tourmalines help to balance energy, and green is one of the most soothing.
21. I have a low opinion of myself.
Smoky Quartz is the most widely-used healing crystals for self-esteem.
Citrine is another good choice, as it balances both any tendency to have an inflated opinion of self as well as an inadequate sense of self.
22. I'm intolerant of others.
Rhodonite and Rose Quartz: Rhodonite is effective in dealing with intolerance of acquaintances and strangers; while Rose Quartz addresses the intolerance we feel towards those people who mirror what we view as our own faults.
23. It's hard for me to let go of anger.
Rhodonite: These healing crystals help us to be patient and to forgive.
24. I have goals, but I find it difficult to get from where I am to where I want to be.
Clear Quartz: A pointed crystal has the most focused energy, and clear quartz is the most powerful healing crystal to program for goals.
25. There seems to be a lot of negativity in my life.
Hematite and Black Tourmaline both help to deflect negativity.
26. I'd like to be more prosperous.
Green tourmaline: These healing crystals are for awakening one's creativity for the purpose of creating more abundance.
Citrine: These healing crystals are for feeling confident about using those abilities.
Honey Calcite: These healing crystals are for manifesting abundance in work-related areas.
Pyrite: These healing crystals are for awakening the creativity and discovering new ways of creating abundance.
27. I want to understand myself better.
Moss Agate: These healing crystals help one to understand the self, improves self esteem.
28. I wish I had more creative abilities.
Malachite: These healing crystals help balance the logical, practical and intuitive, visionary sides of the brain.
Carnelian: These healing crystals help creativity to flow.
Aqua Aura: These healing crystals help encourage self-expression in service to others.
29. I want to trust my psychic abilities more.
Labradorite / Spectrolite: These healing crystals assist us in the wise use of psychic powers; thus we need not fear using them for the wrong purposes.
30. I wish I were more in touch with nature.
Agate: These healing crystals help us to connect to nature and nature spirits.
31. I want to be free of past sorrows.
Aventurine: Sorrow is stored in the heart, and These healing crystals help are ideal for soothing heartache.
32. I have a lot of anxiety attacks.
Rhodochrosite: These healing crystals assist in slow, deep breathing, which relaxes the solar plexus and sends needed oxygen to the brain.
33. I often feel emotionally unbalanced.
Moonstone: These healing crystals assist when you're feeling over-emotional or out of touch with your feelings.
34. I would like more serenity in my life.
Amethyst: These healing crystals are the most recommended stones for stress relief.
Aquamarine: These healing crystals have the calming, soothing energy of the sea.
35. I wish good things happened more quickly to me.
Rutilated Quartz: These healing crystals’ high vibrations speed in manifesting what you want.
36. I wish I knew what's stopping me from having what I want.
Black Obsidian: These healing crystals help to bring to the surface the hidden and limiting beliefs which may blocking you.
Clear Calcite has the same effect in a more gentle way.
37. I'd like to be more patient with myself and others.
Rose Quartz: These healing crystals teach self-love and acceptance; when we feel this way about ourselves it's easier to have patience with others.
Rhodonite: These healing crystals help with patience.
38. I wish I could look at my problems more rationally.
Sodalite: When you feel completely confused, these healing crystals can help with mental calmness.
39. I'd like to know what's going on inside me.
Obsidian: These healing crystals will assist you to know.
40. When I'm sick I get so nervous about it that it's hard for me to get well.
Amethyst: These healing crystals are for over stressed nerves.
Rhodochrosite: These healing crystals are for relieving anxiety.
41. Sometimes I'm not sure what I feel.
Moonstone: These healing crystals help us to get in touch with our feelings.
42. I'm over-sensitive.
Hematite: Being over-sensitive usually means being affected by the opinions and/or feelings of others. These healing crystals help to shield us from this.
43. Sometimes I don't trust myself.
Rose Quartz: These healing crystals are for loving ourselves, which is followed by trusting ourselves.
44. I feel as if I'm on an emotional roller-coaster.
Moonstone: These healing crystals help to bring balance to the emotions.
45. I need to uncover my deepest fears.
Obsidian: These healing crystals will bring up anything which is hidden, and is best used with any type of quartz (especially rose quartz and aventurine) to soften its effect.
Charoite: These healing crystals help one to deal with both known and unknown fears.
46. I'm depressed a lot of the time.
Smoky Quartz: When we're depressed we feel both that we have no solid ground to stand on and that light is absent from our lives. These healing crystals, which are dark and light-filled, can help.
Amber: These healing crystals help to draw out depression.
47. I need more passion in my life.
Ruby: These healing crystals are the traditional stones for sexual and emotional passion.
48. I find it hard to ask others for help.
Amazonite and Turquoise: The first crystal gives courage of self-expression; the second crystal gives the ability to ask for help.
49. I have difficulty in asserting myself.
Amazonite: These healing crystals help us to say what we need to say.
50. I have frequent nightmares.
Amethyst: These healing crystals are the traditional stones for peaceful sleep.
51. I feel that I'm too inflexible.
Green Calcite: These healing crystals, formed in water, help to bring flexibility to our perceptions of ourselves and others.
52. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to be objective about my problems.
Clear Calcite: These healing crystals help us to draw on our higher or spiritual selves for creative solutions.
53. I feel as if I come from another planet.
Moldavite: These healing crystals help us to feel more comfortable on the earth plane.
Ametrine: These healing crystals help to balance the spiritual and physical words.
54. I have trouble meditating.
Kyanite: These healing crystals can help us to be grounded and calm so that we can meditate.
Hematite: These healing crystals help to calm and stabilize our energy.
55. I would like to develop my intellect.
Fluorite: Known as the genius stones, these healing crystals can help stimulate intellectual powers.
56. I worry too much about other people's opinions of me.
Rose Quartz: When we nurture ourselves with self-love, other people's opinions of us usually mirror our own.
57. I feel that I present to the world an image of myself which isn't really me.
Charoite: We often present false images because we're afraid that we won't be accepted for who we are. These healing crystals help to dissolve fear.
58. I feel disconnected from other people.
Quartz Cluster: These healing crystals help us to see the beauty of community and helps with group meditations.
59. No matter how hard I try, I can't stick to my diet (or break another addiction).
Amethyst: Many people have successfully used these healing crystals to help in releasing addictions.
60. I find it impossible to let go of old relationships:
Onyx: These healing crystals are used for breaking unwanted ties to the past.